Monday, February 9, 2015

WHY Would ANYONE Want THIS Woman to be a MOM?!








Here's an interesting article; FEMINIST ABORTS SON, BECAUSE HE WAS A BOY; "I COULDN'T BRING ANOTHER MONSTER INTO THE WORLD" (http://www.inquisitr.com/1827653/feminist-aborts-baby-because-it-was-a-boy-something-i-wouldnt-wish-on-my-worst-enemy-she-says/)

OK, at FIRST blush it doesn't sound all that believable (at least not to me), but as they say, wonders never cease, STILL, I come away with a VERY different takeaway than the authors of this piece. They seem to lament this woman exercising her right to an abortion for any, or even NO good reason at all. I DO NOT.

Moreover, one of those annoying traits of a free society is dealing with jerks. Yes, in a free society, people have a right to be jerks! We're all "jerks" at one time or another, it's just that some of us are a bit more consistent with it...not to mention better at it! Drats!

Look, IF this tale is true, I personally applaud this woman for her choice. After all, it's my firm belief that an UNWILLING parent is also an UNFIT parent...at least at that moment of "unwillingness." I can think of no worse fate than to be born into a dysfunctional, unloving home. That seems to be a prescription for child abuse/neglect. Let's just admit that not everyone is cut out to be a parent.

The woman in question here ("Lana") comes off as an EDP (emotionally disturbed person), as the story goes; "The description of the argument is straight forward: Lana was flying to San Francisco to participate in an Occupy Wall Street rally. When the person sitting next to her found out about it, he swore at her, to which Lana responded by screaming at the top of her lungs “ASSAULT.”

"After “contemplating” lying to the flight attendants and telling them that the man struck her, Lana decided to tell the truth. The flight attendants told her that they couldn't force the man to move in response...."

SERIOUSLY?!

The author is lamenting THIS woman NOT bringing this obviously unwanted child into the world and subjecting it to life with someone like Ms. Lana for a Mom? Anyone who'd "contemplate lying" to get someone else they disagree with into trouble has some very serious mental and emotional problems.

Come ON! IF this story is at all true, that child "dodged a HUGE bullet." Seriously, if you "saved" me by somehow forcing Ms Lana to have me and be my (unwilling) Mom, I'd want to grow up really fast, so I could punch you right in the mouth!

Honestly, this is the kind of story that only serves to BOLSTER why I support abortion-on-demand, at least up until the child can survive outside the womb (appx 21, or 22 weeks?)

Again, according to this report, the woman in question relayed that, "Soon after, she went to the doctor and was told that she was pregnant with a boy. Her immediate response, she writes, was “my body had betrayed me even worse than the misogynistic suit jockey on the airplane so many months before. I was in shock, I started crying, weeping at the thought of what I was about to curse the world with.”

"Over the course of several days, she decided that she could not bring another male into this world. She explains, “I couldn’t bring another monster into the world. We already have enough enemies as it is.”

“I knew what I had to do,” she adds."

"Lana writes that she has no regrets for what she did and was “happy” that she did something “positive,” explaining, “It went off without a hitch. My body’s betrayal was no more, I was free, and for the first time since the airplane incident, I felt strong. I had done something positive, something that would actually make a difference, something good, even though as I would find out, many others wouldn’t see it that way.”

"She continues later, “I stand by my decision to abort my baby because it was a male.” And if she is ever pregnant with a boy once more, “I would do the exact same thing all over again.”

SERIOUSLY, would you wish ANY child have someone like THIS as a parent? I wouldn't.


Come on! This woman was reportedly heading to San Francisco for an "Occupy Wall Street rally." Apparently unaware that Wall Street is on the other Coast. I mean that right there makes her an unfit mother in my book!

No comments:

American Ideas Click Here!